Well, I've not blogged for quite some time so I thought I best do a quick update before I lose the habit all together.
It's not that I don't have any cycling stuff to blog about. I've actually got a fair list of issues I could blather on about. The main problem is I've just been too busy. You see we have been house hunting and working extra to get as much for a deposit as possible. We have now found somewhere so some of the pressure has eased for the moment at least.
The house (fingers crossed) will give us a garden for the Golden Child, a guest bedroom and, for me particularly, a garage/shed/workshop type area! My own dedicated bike storage and general tinkering area. Really excited.
The list of cycling things I hope to be writing about soon are as follows (this is as much to spur me on as whet your appetites!)
- Being knocked off my bike and taken to hospital on a spinal board (ouch!)
- Police and legal action following the above
- Cycling the Way of the Roses with some family (one of them on a Brompton)
- Adaptations of the Pedalpower+ battery unit
- Riding the new MTB trail at Philips Park, Prestwich
- Cycling with the Golden Child on the Tagalong
- A possible new bike for the missus (is this a more acceptable term than wifey?)
- Cycle tour plans for September 2012 in Wales
- Cycling the Manchester to Blackpool NIGHT ride in September