Monday 31 January 2011

Blackpool Pleasure Ride

I thought I'd enter the Manchester to Blackpool Cycle Ride this year. It's about 60 miles long and takes place on July 10th. I challenged some colleagues to join me and so far twelve have said they will - far more than I suspected would. Several of them are really enthused and keep asking me for details and preparation tips, suggesting riding in fancy dress and getting sponsored. Two have even gone and bought bikes already and one them has started cycling to work! Looks like I sparked some latent cyclists into action - Absolute result!

3 comments:

  1. It was great hearing about it on Saturday! Keep us posted on your fundraising so I can chip in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff & nice meeting you on Saturday :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant stuff! Great to have more regular riders on the local roads, well done you!

    ReplyDelete